The most effective approach to the management of a complex program is often a primary concern of our clients.
ADAMS will guide you through the process of evaluating the various program management options available to you or help you develop program management protocol for existing in-house program management operations.
We will work with you to develop the following:
- Baseline Assessments of Existing Process and Protocol
- Assessment and Development of Internal Departmental Organization
- Internal Capacity Analysis
- Evaluation of Program Management Options
- Facility Condition Analysis on new or existing facilities
- Demographic Studies
For more information contact us
Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Our Lady of the Lake Children’s Hospital retained ADAMS to assist in number of capacities for a new replacement hospital:
- Complete an in-depth study to review the market dynamics and develop an associated 10-year volume projection for the facility and pediatric physician specialists.
- Review the pediatric physician market and prioritize physician recruiting efforts for pediatric specialists.
- Review the current operational and financial position of OLOL’s pediatric department, and develop a cash flow projection.
- Complete feasibility analysis, and detailed financial projections.
- Develop required sensitivity estimates for certain key assumptions in order to illustrate potential risk factors, and understand the key success factors.
- Act as Owner’s Representative and provide Project Management Services.
ADAMS Management Services offers the highest level of consulting and management services. Visit our recent projects below.
St. Bernards Healthcareadams_user2019-03-19T16:29:11+00:00
Mount Sinai Medical Centeradams_user2019-03-19T13:52:34+00:00
St. Francis Medicaladams_user2019-03-19T16:36:06+00:00
Nantucket Cottage Hospitaladams_user2019-03-19T16:31:33+00:00
Morgan Memorial Hospitaladams_user2019-03-19T16:34:12+00:00
We are committed to upholding the ADAMS Mission which is to advocate the interests of healthcare institutions in the planning and management of their capital programs.
Our vision of being nationally recognized as the firm of choice of clients, peers and employees starts with our values. ADAMS’ values of Client’s Interest First, Unassailable Objectivity, Relentless Pursuit of Quality are principles of the foundation on which The ADAMS Way is built.