PROJECT MANAGER – Advisory/Transition Specialist – Various Locations
ADAMS Management Services has immediate openings for Project Manager – Advisory/Transition Specialist in various locations.
- Directly performs planning, design and construction program oversight and management services and other related project consulting services assignments contracted for delivery by the Company. This position coordinates, monitors and reports on design and construction activities and may assume a leadership role on smaller, less-complex projects.
- The incumbent facilitates quality control, maintenance of schedules, and owner representative responsibilities of all phases of the project. The Project Manager may manage small project delivery teams to provide coordinated expertise, standardized tools and project management advice to the client.
- Performs management and consulting services as assigned ensuring project continues on schedule and within budgetary and quality requirements.
- Duties include:
- Act as Owner’s Representative with primary responsibility for all phases of related projects
- Ability to develop and manage the strategic plans of a project to meet the overall goals of the owner
- Coordinate with the Architect, Contractor, and other project team members to meet project objectives and resolve issues
- Supports overall project team in driving schedule and confirming that all timelines are met to drive project success
- Ability to lead MEQ project meetings
- Knowledge and oversight for medical equipment planning, procurement and current understanding of Supply Chain environment to assist in driving schedules and process
- Proven effectiveness to plan and coordinate medical equipment with architect and contractor to identify operational, space, electrical, or plumbing issues and follow on coordination of any changes throughout the project life cycle.
- Assist in reporting project budgets and flagging issues to owner/project team
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Works with client to ensure effective regulatory agency relations and planning to expedite project design approval and permitting processes.
- Monitors and maintains the overall goals and objectives of the program.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered according to ADAMS Standards of Practice.
Bachelor of Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
The Project Manager must have a minimum of 10 years experience in construction project management in healthcare with a strong background in healthcare procurement and installation logistics.
Knowledge of health care design and construction, building codes and regulations, space programming and allocation, cost analysis and contract negotiation.
Thorough knowledge of project process to support the successful completion of a project.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, solid interpersonal and conflict resolution abilities, and work group facilitation skills. Leadership skills and the ability to initiate and maintain clear communications are preferred. Demonstrated ability to lead teams and resolve conflicts. Demonstrated ability to gather needs and translate requests into potential solutions. Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project software is preferred.
Must have current driver’s license and be insurable to travel by car. Position requires some travel and may require flexible hours.