Project Manager – Denver, Colorado and Dallas, Texas
ADAMS Project Management Services has an immediate openings for a Project Manager – Denver, Colorado and Dallas, Texas. A degree in Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering. This is NOT an IT related job.
The Project Manager must have 3-5 years experience in healthcare design, construction and/or facilities industry and one to two years experience of direct project management experience.
Directly performs planning, design and construction program oversight and management services and other related project consulting services assignments contracted for delivery by the Company. This position coordinates, monitors and reports on design and construction activities and may assume a leadership role on smaller, less-complex projects.
The incumbent facilitates quality control, maintenance of design and construction schedules, construction management, and owner representative responsibilities. The Project Manager may manage small project delivery teams to provide coordinated expertise, standardized tools and project management advice to the client.
Performs management and consulting services as assigned ensuring project continues on schedule and within budgetary and quality requirements.
- Ensures documentation relative to outstanding issues, change orders and requests for information are appropriately maintained and tracked.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated avoiding unnecessary delays and cost overruns.
- Anticipates potential issues and provides recommendations to ensure project remains or is brought back within designed parameters.
- Utilizes standards for cost estimating, project scheduling and reporting.
- May provide oversight of the delivery and use of materials, tools and equipment.
- Works with client to ensure effective regulatory agency relations and planning to expedite project design approval and permitting processes.
- Monitors and maintains the overall goals and objectives of the program.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered according to ADAMS Standards of Practice.
Knowledge of health care design and construction, building codes and regulations, space programming and allocation, cost analysis and contract negotiation. Knowledge of project coordination/management, budgeting and scheduling concepts and procedures is required, as well as the process of project planning, design and construction.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, solid interpersonal and conflict resolution abilities and work group facilitation skills. Leadership skills and the ability to initiate and maintain clear communications are preferred. Demonstrated ability to lead teams and resolve conflicts. Demonstrated ability to gather needs and translate requests into potential solutions. Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project software is preferred.
Must have current driver’s license and be insurable to travel by car. Position requires some travel and may require flexible hours.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org